♥ Isle au Haut Ferry Puffin Cruise: Two tickets to visit the amazing Seal Island seabird nesting colony. Boat departs from Stonington weekly from early June through mid-August…see more. Current Bid: $500.00
♥ Rebecca’s Gift Basket. Includes a carved and painted wooden loon, organic Maine-roasted craft coffee, Darby Creek Gourmet chicken stew, several nature-themed gift items, chickadee notecards, and a balsam-scented Kringle candle. Value: $80.00…see more. Current Bid: $50.00
♥ Hand-knit Scarf – 100% Superwool merino wool (teal, maroon, olive, beige blue) with copper kitty stick pin, hand-crafted by long-time PVC member Linda Powell. Machine-washable, lightweight, and very warm! Value $50…see more. Current Bid: $29.00
♥ Needle-felted Ornaments – Made of wool and needle-felted into the shapes of dogs – about 2-3″ tall with beads for eyes. Hand-crafted by PVC board member Ellen Campbell. Value $30 each…see more. Current Bid: $20.00
♥ Nature-themed Ceramic Trinket Box from Macy’s Holiday Lane collection, no longer available in stores. Unopened, still in its original red-and-gold gift box packaging. Original retail value: $35.00…see more. Current Bid: $20.00
♥ All Day Birding Trip: SPECIAL –All-day birding trip for up to four people, guided by Gordon Russell and Jim Zeman. This item is auctioned as one group trip to the first $150 bidder…see more. Current Bid: $150.00 — SOLD OUT!
♥ Genealogy Research by Jim Zeman and Ellen Campbell. SPECIAL: Three available. First three bidders at the reserve price of $135 are instant winners. No payment until satisfied…see more. Sold: 3 Remaining: 0 SOLD OUT!
♥ Book: “Duet: Our Journey in Song with the Northern Mockingbird“ by award-winning author Phillip Hoose. This is a book written for budding naturalists (ages 12-18) that adults can also enjoy .…see more. Current Bid: $9.00
- Bids are submitted by e-mail, and will be acknowledged by return e-mail.
- Bids are accepted by the order in which they are received.
- Bids must meet or exceed the listed opening price. Additional bids must exceed previous bids by the increment amount listed.
- Bidding closes at noon, December 1.
- If there is a bidding contest on an item at the closing deadline, the auction moderator may keep the bidding open for a brief time in order to give the bidding parties fair opportunity to resolve the auction for that item.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. Pick-up of items may be arranged at Fields Pond Audubon Center, through the mail for smaller items, or delivered by the chapter volunteers where reasonably possible.