November 2 – December 9, 2022
♥ Isle au Haut Ferry Puffin Tour: Two tickets to visit the Atlantic Puffins and seabirds of Seal Island onboard the Otter. Visit puffins, razorbills, terns, great cormorants…see more. Current Bid: $160.00
♥ Maine Shellware – “Loons on the water” bamboo serving tray, made of Maine mussel and clam shell. Perfect for breakfast in bed at Camp! 15 1/2 inches by 12 inches. With pair of bottle stoppers…see more. Current Bid: $55.00
♥ All Day Birding Trip: SPECIAL –All-day birding trip for up to four people, guided by Gordon Russell and Jim Zeman. This item is auctioned as one group trip to the first $150 bidder…see more. Current Bid: $150.00 — SOLD OUT!
♥ Genealogy Research by Jim Zeman and Ellen Campbell. SPECIAL: Two available. First two bidders at the reserve price of $135 are instant winners. No payment until satisfied…see more. SOLD OUT. Sold: 2 Remaining: 0
- Bids are submitted by e-mail, and will be acknowledged by return e-mail.
- Bids are accepted by the order in which they are received.
- Bids must meet or exceed the listed opening price. Additional bids must exceed previous bids by the increment amount listed.
- Bidding closes at noon, December 9.
- If there is a bidding contest on an item at the closing deadline, the auction moderator may keep the bidding open for a brief time in order to give the bidding parties fair opportunity to resolve the auction for that item.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. Pick-up of items may be arranged at Fields Pond Audubon Center, through the mail for smaller items, or delivered by the chapter volunteers where reasonably possible.