November 1 – December 3, 2021 –
♥ Isle au Haut Ferry Puffin Tour: Two tickets to visit the Atlantic Puffins and seabirds of Seal Island onboard the Otter. Visit puffins, razorbills, terns, great cormorants…see more. Current Bid: $215.00
♥ Penobscot Theater Tickets: Certificate for two tickets to “Tell Me on a Sunday,” valid for performances January 6-12, 2022. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s one woman show, starring company favorite Brianne Beck, tells the story of a girl from Muswell Hill, England who travels to the United States looking for romance…see more. Current Bid: $50.00
♥ All Day Birding Trip: SPECIAL –All-day birding trip for up to four people, guided by Gordon Russell and Jim Zeman. This item is auctioned as one group trip to the first $150 bidder…see more. Current Bid: $150.00 — SOLD OUT!
♥ Genealogy Research by Jim Zeman and Ellen Campbell. SPECIAL: Three available. First three bidders at the reserve price of $135 are instant winners. No payment until satisfied…see more. Sold: 3 Remaining: 0 SOLD OUT!
♥ Book: “Lily Pond: Four Years With a Family of Beavers” by Hope Ryden…see more. Current Bid: $15.00
♥ Book: “The Big Year: A Tale of Man, Nature, and Fowl Obsession“ by Mark Obmascik ….see more. Current Bid: $15.00
♥ Book: “The Wild Trees: A Story of Passion and Daring“ by Richard Preston…see more. Current Bid: $12.00
- Bids are submitted by e-mail, and will be acknowledged by return e-mail.
- Bids are accepted in the order by which they are received.
- Bids must meet or exceed the listed opening price. Additional bids must exceed previous bids by the increment amount listed.
- Bidding closes at noon, December 3.
- If there is a bidding contest on an item at the closing deadline, the auction moderator may keep the bidding open for a brief time in order to give the bidding parties fair opportunity to resolve the auction for that item.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. Pick-up of items may be arranged at Fields Pond Audubon Center, through the mail for smaller items, or delivered by the chapter volunteers where reasonably possible.