Here are the auction rules and procedures.
- Bids are submitted by e-mail, and will be acknowledged by return e-mail.
- Bids are accepted in the order by which they are received.
- Bids must meet or exceed the listed opening price. Additional bids must exceed previous bids by the increment amount listed.
- Bidding closes at noon, December 7.
- If there is a bidding war on an item at the closing deadline, the auction moderator may keep the bidding open for a brief time in order to give the bidding parties fair opportunity to resolve the auction for that item.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail. Items may be picked up at the chapter’s Holiday Party at Fields Pond Audubon Center on December 7th, or via other arrangements as agreed. The chapter will deliver items where reasonably possible.